Tuesday, April 24, 2012

All Over The Map

Some days, I'm just not moving as fast as I'd like in the morning. Today was one of those days. Went to bed at a reasonable time, but I was just so tired when I woke up.

Good thing Laura was around this morning. That meant some good DU practice before starting the WOD, which gave me time to get myself moving. I didn't do so bad. For some reason I would always trip up when I got to 9. Every time. Maybe I'll have better luck next time. 

On to the WOD.


This mornings #wod.

It was a pretty long one. 

The HSPU were the worst, I think. I was able to do them with only one mat. By the end though I was only doing them for about 15 of the 20 seconds. 

I tried to work on my speed during the box jumps. It went... eh. Not super good, but better than before. I like 20 seconds of box jumps, they are doable before I get all exhausted. I will admit that I almost face planted into the box one time though. I survived it and recovered thank goodness. 

The L-sits were not a favorite either. I could only hold the "L" for about 5 seconds and spent the rest of the time in the tuck position. Watching the clock tick by while hanging on to the bar was the longest 20 seconds of the workout.

This WOD got me moving, but it wasn't a favorite. Hopefully, I'll have a better day tomorrow.

On a side note, here's my dinner plate tonight.


My #paleo leftovers dinner plate. Chowing down.
Paleo leftover meal. Garlic roasted pork, sauteed spinach with bacon, and asparagus. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment