Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh man, Oh man

When I first started CF a few months back, I didn't think thrusters were that bad. I may have even enjoyed them. Now, I realize that is probably because I was doing them with very little weight and once you add on the weight, they are not so enjoyable.

On the other hand, I kind of enjoy box jumps now. Weird.

Today's fun. #wod

It wasn't really the time cap that got me (you had to do all the reps required within the minute), it was tiredness. I could clean the bar up fine and for all but the last round, I completed my reps within 35 seconds unbroken. Once I got through with 7 reps, I knew I was going to have problems. 

I was tired. 

I resolved to door the next round in sets of 4. That worked out but it took my almost the whole minute to get all the reps done. I knew I was done after that. By the time I could even pick the bar back up, the round was halfway over.

My score: 8 reps/min max @ 7:51

On a side note, a couple more shots from Murph.

Pre-Murph. #wod #crossfit
Pre-Murph

Post-Murph. #wod #crossfit
Post-Murph

Imperial Beach. Where you can surf 50ft from shore. #imperialbeach
Where I live, you can surf 50ft from the shore.
























No comments:

Post a Comment