Friday, February 17, 2012

Foundations III

The last of three foundations classes today. I was so excited, mostly because I wasn't as sore this morning and I was ready to go.

Gary and I got started this morning with Drew (remember him? He's the trainer that signed me up). Like all the other trainers I've met, Drew is awesome too. So enthusiastic and practical. Today we learned deadliifts.

Day 3
Deadlift
Sumo Deadlift
Sumo Deadlift High Pull
Medicine Ball Clean
Kettlebell Swing

Then we got to WOD!

Foundations III WOD 17FEB11:

AMRAP 10mins
5 Kettlebell swings
10 pushups
15 air squats

I got 9 rounds in 10mins.

I think I have a wall at about the halfway point of everything. I was on a good pace until my 5th round. Averaging 1 round/minute, then after 5 my pushups started slowing down. I'm one of those girls that refuses to use my knees for pushups, so there was some sacrifice in time. Oh well, not too shabby.

I'm super excited and ready to start classes. A little nervous though. We'll see how the first one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment